VIDEORECIPE Authentic Italian dressing easy recipe
Italian food is even better with the right seasoning. That's why is important to have always Italian dressing at home. Learn here how to make authentic Italian dressing with this easy recipe.
- 1⁄4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon caper
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon tsp dried oregano or chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 11⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan
Combine all of the ingredients listed in a small bowl and whisk until well blended and creamy. Taste then adjust with additional salt or pepper.
Alternatively, you can add all of the ingredients to a medium mason jar, secure the lid, and then shake until blended.
Keep, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to three days. The dressing will likely last a day or two longer, but the fresh flavour of the garlic and herbs starts to degrade over time.