VIDEORECIPE Worcestershire sauce recipe
Ever wondered what are the best worcestershire sauce ingredients? Well, we've assembled the best ingridients that are going to take your worcestershire sauce to the next level. Enjoy!
- 2 cups distilled White Vinegar
- 1 Cup molasses
- 1 Cup soy sauce
- 1 Cup tamarind concentrate
- 3 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns (whole)
- 1 teaspoon cloves (whole)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 cardamom pods (smashed)
- 4 chiles de árbol (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (smashed)
- 1 anchovy (chopped)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 11⁄2 ks of ginger (peeled and crushed)
Combine all ingredients except the sugar in a 2-qt. saucepan; boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook sugar in a skillet over medium-high heat until it becomes dark amber and syrupy, about 5 minutes. Add caramelized sugar to vinegar mixture and whisk to combine; cook sauce for 5 minutes; transfer sauce to a glass jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Refrigerate, covered, for 3 weeks; strain to remove solids; return to jar. Refrigerate for up to 8 months. Enjoy!